Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Is This Friendship? I Think So!"

Here's what I know:

Plants need water,

The earth revolves around the sun,

and everyone loves bromances.



I don't know how to explain it, but every girl loves a boy with good bromance. There is just something so attractive about guys having that one buddy with a semi-questionable relationship.
I mean, next to wearing a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows(SWOON) bromances are the next best thing.


So here are the top 10 bromances, both real and fake, that make my uterus skip a beat.

10. Schmidt and Jenko(21 Jump Street)


Jenko was the cool, popular jock in high school who used to make fun of poor little Schmidt; but once those two ended up in the police academy together they combined forces. Jenko having the muscles and Schmidt having the brains- these two made the dream team for defeating some hipster drug dealers. 

Through thick and thin these two always have each other's backs.
And some mad dance skills.


9. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston


Oh man, these two. THESE TWO.
Honey badger don't care that they play dueling brothers; their love and adoration for each other just can't be denied. 
You can't really blame them either. 
Come on, how is Chris supposed to say no to this?


And how on earth is Mr. Hiddleston supposed to ignore all of this?



Answer: They couldn't.

8. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton


Recently I've been feeling like country and pop music have been overlapping a little bit too much thanks to people like, Taylor Swift(SHE'S NOT COUNTRY) but when it comes to Adam and Blake I'll ask for seconds. 
These two were brought together thanks to 'The Voice' and I'm grateful for it everyday. I could care less about the singing talent laid before me on stage, all I care about seeing is these two interact together. 


Let's just take a moment to thank the Bromance Gods for this.


7. Eric and Bill (True Blood)


While it's true that for the majority of the series Bill and Eric despise each other, during season five of the HBO series it started off with a pretty adorable little bromance. Both trying to get away from The Authority they stick together like white on rice; that is until Bill goes a little cray cray. Irregardless, many a moments had my little heart thumpin' and gave me yet ANOTHER reason to watch this show. 


6.  Jim and Dwight (The Office)


Sure for most of the show Jim was constantly pranking Dwight and Dwight was constantly trying to get above Jim professionally, but there was no denying the deep love these two truly had for each other. Some of the most touching moments were when Jim was comforting a broken-hearted Dwight with his break-up with Angela and then Dwight making Jim his best man at his wedding in the series finale. 
SOME TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED OVER THESE TWO.


5.  Dean Winchester and Castiel (Supernatural)


Truthfully, these two have quite the bromance off-screen as well, but I'm just going to focus on the characters.
Hhmmm....how on earth do I even sum up these two's relationship.
I can't. 
So, we're just going to sit here and enjoy some pretty adorable pictures, Okay?





4. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padelecki 


Whenever I see these two together my feels go all over the place.
They play brothers on the show 'Supernatural' and have developed a true-life brotherhood. I can't even describe how adorable they are. 

" Jared and I are lucky to get along so well without having any effort to make. One day, the producers came to see us and told us they had never worked with actors who got along so well. It gives us the opportunity to make the relationship between Sam and Dean have credibility. I think the audience feels how much Jared and I like being together."






3. Zach Braff and Donald Faison


Another case where a TV show brought us one of the bestest bromances to ever grace the planet. Not only did these two have a pretty cutie bromance on screen, but it came out into real life too. 


I CAN'T.

Alright, these last two are more-or-less tied. I just can't decide.

2. Cory and Shawn (Boy Meets World)


Arguably one of the original bromances, no other one has ever been so heart-wrenching and precious. We watched these two grow up together and go through the trials of adolescence and adulthood together. Sure Cory and Topanga made a cute couple, but these two were the real soul-mates. 




1. Chandler and Joey (F.R.I.E.N.D.S.)


FOR THE LOVE OF MY FEELS. THESE TWO. 
Always there for each other and just UGHHH. 
I WANT MY OWN CHANDLER BING AND I WANT HIM TO HAVE HIS JOEY. 
True, all of the characters on this show were, obviously, friends- best friends- but only Chandler and Joey, or better known has J-Man and Channy, had the most apparent bromance. 
TRUE LOVE.








#foreverfangirl