Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Life's What Happens while Making other Plans.

I'll make this short and sweet.

For those of you who might not have been aware, I was in Salt Lake City to serve a mission for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
In traditional circumstances, the guys are out for 2 years and the girls are out for 18 months.

Well, in case you epically failed your math classes, I was obviously not gone for 18 months.

I'm currently home for the time-being for medical reasons and my focus for the next little while is getting healthy.

While I didn't get the opportunity to serve for as long as I had been planning, serving the people of Salt Lake- more specifically in West Jordan- has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
Hard, but definitely worth it. 

Even though I was only out for about 3 months 
those three months have changed my life and made me realize the love and testimony I have for this gospel. 
I can honestly say that I have no idea where I would be today without it in my life and without the knowledge of knowing that I can be with my family forever and that there is way more to God's plan that just this life.
I know that Christ is my Savior and through His atonement all will be made right. 

Thank you, again, everyone for the love and support you've shown me these last three months.