Saturday, June 15, 2013

BOOM- Pregnant

Well, without giving too many details, it's that special time of the month and my hormones are running rampant.
So this entire post is dedicated to the men that make me wish that I was pregnant with their babies instead of going through my own personal Shark Week:

1. Alexander Skarsgard
This man is literally perfection. He looks like he was carved out of marble by a Greek God. If you have no idea who he is I suggest you catch up on the fabulous show, True Blood, where he plays the Viking Vampire, Eric. I would have this man's babies at the drop of a hat and he will forever and always be number 1 on my list.
2. Jensen Ackles
This gorgeous man was just introduced to me a couple of months ago in the show, Supernatural. Look at that face- look at it. He is adorable(but really, every man on that show is sexy to be perfectly honest). What makes him even better are all of his snarky(Yeah, it's a word. Google it.) comments both on and off the show. 
Yes, you are Jensen. Yes, you are. 
3. Leonardo DiCaprio
(LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!)
Mr. DiCaprio, I believe, is my generation's George Clooney. He's an 'oldie' but goody. Leo has been in my life since as long as I can remember thanks to my oldest sister's own teen crush on him. I think the first movie I ever saw him in was Romeo & Juliet, and ever since then he's always been a cutie to me. What makes him even more perfect is that he is probably one of the best actors around today.(Poor thing still doesn't have an Oscar, but don't worry Leo, I've got faith in you!) Plus, no female can deny:


He's still got it.

4. Ryan Gosling
No list is complete without Ryan Gosling. I mean, I don't even think I need to go into anything. It's Ryan Gosling. 

5. Rhett Butler(Clark Gable)
Let's make this clear- I'm crushing on Rhett Butler, not actually Clark Gable. I have nothing against the late actor, but it's him as the southern charmer that makes my uterus skip a beat. 
Rhett Butler is the definition of a man's man. Like, if you were to look up the term 'manliest man ever' in the dictionary, his picture would be under it. If any of you aren't aware of who I'm talking about, y'all need to go to Wal-Mart or log onto your Amazon Prime account and go buy yourself, Gone with the Wind. (You won't regret the purchase, I promise.) Not only is Rhett Butler the smoothest leading man in cinema history, but Gone with the Wind is just an American Classic. 
(Ummm, can you say, "swoon"?)
Perhaps it was a bad idea to suggest watching this movie, because honestly, there are no more Rhett Butlers now-a-days.



Hey, I've never met you
and this is crazy
but I'm in love with you
So can I have your babies?