Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hello, My Name is......

What's up blog life?
Alright, so I'm a newbie when it comes to blogging and really have no idea what I'm doing, but I figured I find my life semi amusing and like to entertain others- so here we go.

I'll just give a quick little introduction:
-My name is Rebecca, I'm 20, and I'm a born and raised southern girl from Tennessee stuck in Pennsylvania.
-I'm currently a nursing student.
-I'm the youngest of 4 children and I'm happy to say that I ACTUALLY get along with both my sisters, brother and my parents.
-I'm very opinionated and sarcastic person, so future blog posts may offend some, but
1. I'm sorry.
2. I won't do it again
3. 1&2 were lies
4. Stop being so sensitive.
-I'm obsessed with movies, TV, music, etc. and will commonly talk about current fandoms and whanot.
-Cats have become my new best friends
-I'm currently in a very loving and committed relationship....with my Netflix account. It's been about 6 months and I think he's the one.

That's the gist of it. I'm basically just trying to figure out my life and hope I come across to others that I appear to know what's going on.(I'll give y'all a hint- I don't.)
I hope this blog can just be a place where people come to laugh and be a little entertained, because really, that's all I want.